Review Creative ZiiO 7-inch 8 GB Android Entertainment Tablet by Creative Labs

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Recently added firmware update makes this a good buy
The latest firmware update allows users of this tablet to use Skype (you need to download this free from a site on the web which Amazon will not let me name but the URL can be obtained from Norbert at Creative's Dublin help line. This adds to what is a very good tablet for the money. It has good audio and video attributes and is solidly constructed. The screen although...
versus
51 of 53 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Well built let down by poor software
I bought this because I was looking at a Kindle but wanted a bit more out of a tablet. I don't like Apple' restrictive approach to Apps and over priced hardware, and because I usually like Creative products I went for the Ziio.
As I expected,the hardware build quality is up to Creative's usual standard as is the leather case. Problems are with the operating system...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.