Review Creative Inspire T3130 Speaker System

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Good price, great quality
I wanted some new speakers for laptop, as my inhouse speakers were starting to fade and crackle. I was originally going to settle on the Logitech x210 speakers which my friend has and which I really liked. As all friends do, I wanted to get one better than his. After looking at the logitech brands the z323 and z523 were said to be very poor and for the price, not worth...
versus
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars clear brilliant sound
I didn't know if i should buy these speakers, but now i am glad i did.

They look briliant, they were easy to set up, and the sound quality was better than my friends £500 bose speakers, the bass is incredible, all for under £50.

I would say they are best for drum and bass, but all other audio is very clear and just as good.

A few complains...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.