Review Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone

Sunday 8 July 2012

Fantastic Fatal1ty
I'd always read positive reviews about this headset and never understood why a simple item could apparently sound so good. When my cheap Creative headset broke, I decided to splash out on the Creative Fatal1ty version. WOW! I am so glad that I did. The sound is so detailed, the frequency range is much greater than on all my previous headsets, it's like having high quality...
versus
nothing special
to be honest when making this review i have taken into consideration that it is a headset but in the end, its like any other set in that its all size fits all on the head and so it also gets much more pressure on the ears because its pushing back with not much room for ease, this headset should not be worn for more then 30 minutes since ive worn them for a week on and off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.