Review Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II Multimedia Speakers

Friday 6 July 2012

Creative Gigaworks T20 S2
Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II Multimedia Speakers

I read the mixed reviews for this product and decided to take a chance anyway because the last Creative speakers we had were good. First off, the power unit DOES NOT BUZZ. It is also a standard size plug so the problem with the last speakers occupying two socket spaces is gone. What is also great is that...
versus
84 of 89 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, but...
I bought these speakers on some recommendations from Amazon previous buyers of the older T20 series I. Thinking the Series II would be as good if not better. I was very happy with these speakers, the sound from it is brilliant. I'm not into 2.1 setup or the full 7.1 setup that my computer can handle, simply because my daughter will just mess up the wires anyway. I simply...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.