Review Creative Labs 70SB109500002 Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 PRO Sound Card

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Superb
I've been using these speakers daily for about a month, and I'm pretty impressed with them. I have spotify on my phone (android) and I mostly use the speakers to listen to spotify without booting up the computer etc.

The sound quality is really good over bluetooth, and also I have connected my TV to the speakers via the line in socket, because they sound way...
versus
64 of 65 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, but some problems
The Creative D100 Bluetooth speakers provide good volume and sound quality for their size. Even the bass is sufficient unless you like your music to boom. The wireless bluetooth connection works well and was easy to set up on Windows 7. I can use these speakers in the bathroom when my netbook is in the lounge, which are separated by a 2 foot thick granite wall and a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.