Review Creative ZiiO 10-inch 8 GB Android Entertainment Tablet

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Cant live without my Creative ZiiO tablet!
Having been a fan of Creative MP3 players for the last few years, i was looking for a replacement for my netbook, as it was getting a bit heavy to carry around and i was convinced i needed a tablet.

I find it really useful for surfing the web and catching up on my emails and i have recently transferred all my music onto it aswell. The touchscreen technology... 
versus
Its Good, But Not One of the Best.
I got my Creative ZiiO 10" recently, So I thought writing a review will be good to help you guys.
Overall the device is good. You might think that being a resistive screen it may effect your using experience, But it
was far from it. Good and very responsive touch screen. Well made and good finishing. A little on the heavy side you cant hold it in your hand for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CREATIVE TABLET BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.